Accelerate Auto Repair
Muscle & Sports Car Service and Repair
As with any vehicle, muscle & sports cars require service and repair. You can also upgrade your muscle car to have additional horsepower and torque by adding a different camshaft, upgrading the carburetors, or converting it to EFI.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Oil and filter change
- Tuneups, including setting points if you have the older style distributor
- Checking and topping off fluids
- Flushing and changing the coolant
- Flushing the transmission fluid and changing the filter
- Checking and replacing wear and tear items such as belts, hoses, brakes and tires
Common repairs include:
- Water pumps
- Alternators and batteries
- Coils and distributors
- Air conditioning and heating
Do you often find yourself.....
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we're here to help!
Contact Accelerate Auto Group for Quality Auto Repair
Whether you need maintenance or repairs on your daily driver, performance car, classic, antique, or off-road vehicle, give us a call at the shop at (469) 300-9669 to schedule an appointment. If your car needs to be towed, please give us a call when the tow truck leaves to let us know your vehicle is on its way to us.