How Much Does a Kevlar Paint Job Cost in Dallas, TX?
Have you considered a Kevlar paint job for your Jeep or truck, yet you’re wondering: “How much does a Kevlar paint job cost in Dallas, TX?” Accelerate Auto Repair is here to help you learn more about the benefits of a Kevlar paint job while also breaking down how we apply Kevlar coating to your vehicle. While the Kevlar paint job cost may vary based on your model and other factors, know that you’ll get the best deal and the greatest results at Accelerate Auto Repair.
What is a Kevlar Paint Job?
Kevlar paint is known as a textured paint and does a great job of protecting the surface of your vehicle, regardless of the make or model. Kevlar paint protects any type of surface and is used much more for vehicles. When determining whether or not it worth the Kevlar paint job cost, it’s important to think about the long-term benefits. Especially when compared with a Linex finish, it’s a smart and cost-effective decision to opt for a Kevlar paint job.
The Benefits of a Kevlar Paint Job
If you’re thinking about protecting your pickup truck or Jeep, a Kevlar paint job is the way to go.
The benefits are many:
- Rust Protection: Eliminate the risk of rust impacting the overall look of your vehicle’s exterior with a Kevlar paint job.
- Scratch and Dent Protection: A Kevlar paint job helps protect your vehicle from scratches and dents that can negatively impact the exterior look of your prized possession.
- Increased Resale Value: Make the most of your investment with a Kevlar paint job. The color does not fade and is available in a wide range of colors. You’ll also notice that the Kevlar paint job cost is well worth it since it provides noise dampening.
- Less Exterior Maintenance: After a Kevlar paint job, you never need to wax, which cuts on exterior maintenance. This process also allows for UV stability.
- Non-Flammable: What make a Kevlar paint job such a great choice is that it does not affect performance in any way and it’s resistant to dust, rust, mold and mildew. It is also 100% non-flammable.
The Process of a Kevlar Paint Job
If you’re thinking about adding a more stunning look to your vehicle and curious about the Kevlar paint job cost, contact the team at Accelerate Auto Repair. Our process is time consuming and takes several days because we guarantee precision and perfection. We prepare the vehicle meticulously and apply the chemically made Kevlar paint that features a tensile strength of 4700.
As a result, you’ll need less exterior maintenance and you are less likely to see any scratches, dent or rust on the exterior of your vehicle. Protecting your vehicle’s paint is our specialty and our team is eager to showcase the many benefits and the low Kevlar paint job cost available at our auto repair center near Dallas, TX. Contact us today to learn more about how we can maximize the look of your vehicle at Accelerate Auto Repair.
So How Much Does a Kevlar Paint Job Cost in Dallas, TX?
The cost of a Kevlar paint job in Dallas is highly dependent on the type of vehicle you own. However, with our expertise, experience and meticulous approach to Kevlar paint jobs, our bids start at around $8,000. For a quote custom for you and your vehicle, please contact us.
About our parent company, Accelerate Auto Group
Accelerate Auto Group is a full-service auto dealership that has evolved from a one-man show to a premium provider of certified inventory and various vehicle services in a 20,000+ square-foot facility. In addition to offering paintless dent repair and spray-on liner applications, our team is here to help with routine maintenance, lift kits and major repairs. As a full-service auto dealership, Accelerate Auto Group also buys, locates, finances and consigns vehicles. Count on us for bumper-to-bumper custom jobs, spray-on liners and premium auto sales.